Dear Dance Family,
The 2017-2018 schedule includes new classes, new teachers and new performance companies. This is CACD’s sixteenth year in business, and we are growing and excelling in every aspect of dance education each year.
Please note that the ages are intended as a guideline for placement. I am happy to assist in finding the most appropriate level for your child.
All registration fees and the first tuition installment is due by September 1st in order to determine appropriate class size. Class size is limited and will close when full. Classes begin Saturday, September 9th.
- Registration fee is $35 per student. The per student tuition for the year is as follows:
- One hour weekly: $600 / $60 per month
- One and a half hours weekly: $850 / $85 per month
- Two hours weekly: $1100 / $110 per month
- Three hours weekly: $1650 / $165 per month
Base Company Tuition:
- Mini Company: $170/monthly
- Juniorette Company: $225/monthly
- Intermediate Company: $225/monthly
- Upper Company: $225/monthly
Tuition is based on the months of September through June. It is not a per class fee structure. Tuition is due the first of each month. Tuition may be paid in full, quarterly or monthly. There are no refunds for missed classes. Tuition received after the 10th of the month will be charged a $25 late fee. Returned checks will have a $25 fee charged to the students account. Checks may be
mailed or dropped in the locked slotted mailbox outside of the studio entrance.
Quarterly payment schedule:
- September 1, 2017
- November 1, 2017
- February 1, 2018
- April 1, 2018